Ebates may sound too good to be true, but Ebates is a legitimate company that offers cash back when you shop online. Ebates on the other hand earns commission from stores after referring shoppers to their websites. What’s good to hear is that they share the commission they get with you.
To start with, the site is free to join and use and once you sign up, you are awarded with a $10 gift card bonus after you have made your first purchase of over $25. Once you sign up you will find the latest coupons and specific cash back amounts for every store on the site including price line, eBay, Gap, Target, Apple and many more. What you need to do is to click on the store and shop just like you normally do when you buy something and you earn yourself cash back in to your Ebates account.
The good thing about Ebates is that they pay you in cash but not points or miles. When signing up with Ebates, you don’t have to fill any rebate forms. The only information they need from you is your email address.
Here is how Ebates works:
- Sign up an account for free by only submitting your email address.
- Click on the Ebates tacking link on to your favorite stores. This link will be used by the merchants to track your
account and pay Ebates a referral commission based on your percentage purchase.
- Get cash back whereby Ebates shares the commission with you by depositing a percentage of your purchase to your
- You get your payment by receiving a check in your email or papal account. Ebates makes payment of your
purchases to your account after every 3 months. If payments are to be made by check, you have to provide your
address. Bonus rewards do not count towards a minimum of $5.01 and therefore if you earned a cash back less
than $5.01, your money is carried over to the next check.
- The company has got relatively a large selection of shopping because of the many stores it links.
- The company offers favorable percentage pay on rebates.
- New members are offered a $5 sign up bonus.
- The company has been online since 1998.
- Payments take long to be released.
- A minimum balance is required for payments to be made.